MyEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Of Malaysian Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beckham as first daughter on the Internet exposure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bily001

Beckham as first daughter on the Internet exposure Empty
PostSubject: Beckham as first daughter on the Internet exposure   Beckham as first daughter on the Internet exposure EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 pm

【 epoch jul 2011 18,-】 (epoch times reporter summer green Di comprehensive) David Beckham) and David Beckham (" the sister-in-law "(Victoria Beckham hope Victoria) for a long time the daughter was born, air jordan shoes we are concerned about the name is the love of a baby girl. Beckham daughter named "Harper for Seven" (Harper Seven Beckham) she was born in 10 days this month, David Beckham and Victoria respectively in Facebook and Twitter has published two people and a photo of baby daughter, devotion, shows.
In the photo, jordans basketball shoes Twitter Victoria Beckham embrace the sleeping Harper, she was wrapped in a towel, still wearing a hat on, and he used the light nose at the daughter on the tip, reveal the father side; As for David Beckham on Facebook pictures of Victoria, is holding the daughter to bed screen, David Beckham written: "I appeal to opt for the girls are the first" (I in my two girls when sleeping, cheap jordan shoes left them out of my mind), will be born and his wife and daughter are described as the girl.

Look forward to her daughter was born, but Beckham has not forgotten their sons, David Beckham has also special in its own the Los Angeles Galaxy (Los Angeles) and his among his former club Real Madrid (Real Madrid) played a pair of shoes, air jordan 2011 put on special, at the same time the shoes with three baby son and Harper's name.
Back to top Go down

Beckham as first daughter on the Internet exposure
Page 1 of 1